FIRST CONTACT

skeletonjamboree@hotmail.co.uk

Saturday, April 17, 2010

CRYSTAL CASTLES

Crystal Castles are back! They're releasing their second album 'Crystal Castles' (same name as their first album) in early June. 'Celestica' is the first single to be released off it and is very similar to their older stuff, unlike 'Doe Deer', a jungly mess to put you in a fit! I have an enormous crush on Alice, which isn't actually her name, someone told me her real name once but I forget what it is (I don't think anyone is supposed to know that). Anyway check out the cover art and tracklist below.


CRYSTAL CASTLES
01 Fainting Spells
02 Celestica <<< AMAZING
03 Doe Deer <<< Watch out Sleigh Bells
04 Baptism
05 Year of Silence
06 Empathy
07 Suffocation
08 Violent Dreams
09 Vietnam
10 Birds
11 Pap Smear
12 Not in Love
13 Intimate
14 I Am Made of Chalk

No comments:

Post a Comment